|Attractions near the Sun God Lodge|
|Kit Carson Museum||1.5 mi|
|Rio Grande Gorge Bridge||13.4 mi.|
|Taos Ski Valley||20.2 mi.|
|Angel Fire Ski Area||24.6 mi.|
|Taos Mountain Casino||4.0 mi.|
|Taos Pueblo||5.0 mi.|
|Taos Plaza||1.5 mi.|
|Saint Francis of Asis Church||1.5 mi.|
|Santa Fe||69 mi.|
- From Albuquerque 130 miles
- I-25 to Santa Fe; exit on 599 north to by-pass Santa Fe; Hwy. 285 to Hwy. 68 to Taos.
- From Arizona: 287 miles
- I-40 to Albuquerque; I-25 to Santa Fe; Hwy. 285 to Hwy. 68 to Taos.
- From Denver: 290 miles
- I-25 to Colorado Springs to Walsenburg; Hwy. 160 to Fort Garland; Hwy. 159 and Hwy. 522 to Taos.
- From Vail: 279 miles
- I-70 to Copper Mountain; Hwy. 91 to Leadville; Hwy. 24 and Hwy. 17 to Alamosa; Hwy. 285 to Tres Piedras; Hwy. 64 to Taos.
- From Breckenridge: 263 miles
- Hwy. 9 to Fairplay; Hwy. 285 and Hwy. 17 to Alamosa; Hwy. 285 to Tres Piedras; Hwy. 64 to Taos.
- From Crested Butte: 271 miles
- Hwy. 135 to Gunnison; Hwy. 50 to Hwy. 285 to Hwy. 17 to Alamosa; Hwy. 285 to Tres Piedras; Hwy. 64 to Taos.
- From Purgatory/Durango: 229 miles
- Hwy. 160 to Pagosa Springs; Hwy. 84 to Chama; Hwy. 17 to Antonito; Hwy. 285 to Tres Piedras; Hwy. 64 to Taos.
- From West Texas: 301 miles
- From West Texas (Amarillo 301 miles) - I-40 to US 84, I-25 to Las Vegas, Hwy 518 to Taos
The hotel is easy to find, number 919, on the main street (Hwy 68 becomes the main street) at the south end of town.
- Physical Address:
- 919 Paseo del Pueblo Sur
- Taos, NM 87571
- (575) 758-3162
- (800) 821-2437
- (575) 758-1716
- Email Address: